What Clients Say:
This letter serves as our complete recommendation of
LARRY and PINNACLE HOMES as our contractor. Larry’s confident, easygoing style took the stress out of building our new home and made it a pleasurable experience. Larry is a true professional.
We were most impressed with his organizational skills, efficiency and attention to details. At all times Larry kept us up to date with several walk arounds during various stages of completion as well as making many good recommendations for us to consider. As business owners we were also very impressed with Larry’s budget planning and billing, it was always timely and accurate.
Grant & Michelle
We have been in our home for 3 ½ years now and thanks to LARRY and PINNACLE HOMES, we have not had one ounce of problems. We contacted LARRY to build our home and the building process was not only on budget and on time, but turned into a fun experience for all of us involved. Larry never phoned with a problem unless he had at least two alternatives for the cure. Larry was always on time with a pleasant attitude and subcontractors that could be trusted. Larry built to the architect’s specifications, but worked endlessly with us to pick out colours, appliances, fixtures, landscaping and an endless array of details. Not only could Pinnacle build another home for us, but we would not build another home without Larry and PINNACLE HOMES.
Maury & Doreen
We would recommend LARRY & PINNACLE HOMES as a first class homebuilder. LARRY was involved with us from the beginning. He impressed us with his attention to detail and professionalism throughout the process.
His assistance and advice from the initial meetings with our architect and with the many decisions during construction were very helpful. We were particularly satisfied with Larry and Pinnacle Homes attention to Planning; Budgeting; Adherence to Budgets; Quality of Workmanship and After Sale follow up.
We would have no hesitation to recommend Pinnacle Homes to anyone considering a new home.
Donald & Connie
We found the home building experience with Pinnacle Homes to be both positive and a pleasure due to the honesty and integrity of Larry Kenmare. Every detail of the entire project was carefully attended to and the budget and schedule were strictly adhered to. We would highly recommend Pinnacles Homes for any project.
Brian & Julie
We chose PINNACLE HOMES from a list of three builders considered for our project for the following reasons:
- A well-presented, organized portfolio of previous projects accompanied by an outline of business approach, philosophy and commitment to a stated standard of excellence.
- Tours of two finished homes reflected that standard.
- Spoken references from satisfied homeowners.
- Positive recommendation of successful previous work from the architect.
- A caring, listing spirit towards us.
Custom Aspects of Project:
- Prolonged startup time: An empty lot on Tsawwassen Beach required more-than-usual degrees of compliance with various levels of municipal and provincial departments and agencies, too numerous to mention, fell under the watchful eye, and diplomatic management of Larry and PINNACLES HOMES.
- Unique features requiring diligent attention and management:
- Indoor pool completely sealed from rest of the house: stringently governed humidity, temperature and well engineered air quality control.
- Guest quarters, designed to be completely separate, in privacy and safety but incorporated as integral part of overall structure.
- State of the art in-home electronics, video, computer throughout and media room capable of receiving any signal.
- Custom stone work, exterior and interior including two fireplace areas.
- Indoor stone waterfall feature.
- Custom art glass.
- Custom reclaimed hardwood floors.
- A continuing list of features required the orchestration and monitoring of multiple specialized trades and services.
- A few of the ways in which our home required a diligent builder:
- Patience with many on-site meetings for discussion of work in progress and a listening spirit to our suggestions and ideas. Welcomed our input, not proceeding until issues clarified, understood and accepted by us.
- Flexibility in hearing suggested ideas and changes to plan, working through with us and trades towards satisfactory conclusion.
- Well presented monthly statement of cost and billing always making departures from plan clearly understood.
- Finishing and follow up.
- Attention to detail.
- Commitment to finishing all aspects of the project.
- Follow up with warranty issues.
Summary & Conclusions:
- We feel that PINNACLE HOMES handled our project with a high degree of integrity and commitment to excellence in completion. All finishing trades supervised were high in personal standards and extra caring touches can be seen throughout our home.
- We are very pleased with our home and feel full ownership in what it took to put it in place. We would be happy to show our home or discuss with any prospective Pinnacle Homes Client.
- We trust that this outline of our experience may assist others in realizing their dream of a well-built home.
- We would recommend Larry Kenmare and PINNACLE HOMES as a builder. We were impressed with the excellence.
Laurie & Geraldine
Lisa and I are very pleased to write this letter for Larry and PINNACLE HOMES. This was our first time building and we wanted to surround ourselves with the best people possible, Larry was one of those people. He was able to help us through some of the design challenges with our architect and without sacrificing design or function, made the home easier to build and was able to reduce some of the construction costs in the process.
We had no idea that building could be as stress free as it was, certainly there are changes and some hard decisions to be made along the way, but Larry always had a number of solutions to each new challenge.
The starting construction budget varied at times. Up and down depending on our choices but we were always kept informed of our position relative to the bottom line and we always had options that Larry would bring to us. Larry made the entire building process understandable, orderly and even fun at times. We would not hesitate to build with Larry from PINNACLE HOMES again.
Keith & Lisa
Larry Kenmare was our contractor for the 11 months it took to build our home. With his upbeat personality and eagerness to help in any way, it was a sheer pleasure to have him with us during this enormous project.
Each and every morning at precisely 8:00 am, Larry was on the site to guide the tradesmen. Due to his hands-on approach, few mistakes were made and those that happened were corrected very quickly.
He handled any changes we made throughout the building process with a minimum effort and was also cautious of budget. Larry wanted 3 quotes on any given project. Although we didn’t always take the least or most expensive quote, Larry would always check the quotes carefully for the best value.
If we ever had to build another home we would not hesitate to use Larry Kenmare from Pinnacle Homes as our General Contractor.
Al & Gloria